




We decided to go on a road trip today. We drove up the 39 to Woodruff where we had the choice to go up by Garden City (Bear Lake) or to head toward Evanston, WY. We decided to go through Evanston. Somewhere in the Wasatch National forest, we got stopped by some sheep herding. They filled the road and we spent quite some time following them. It was a great photo op. Here are some pictures of the sheep and sheepherds we saw. We also got stopped by some cows across the road. We stopped and rolled down the window so I could snap some pictures and Corben thought the noise the sheep make was funny. It didn't take long before he was in hysterics and of course when he was in hysterics all the kids started laughing. On our way back from Evanston we went on I-80 to I-84 and had to stop to get some pictures of the beautiful red rocks...

No comments:
Post a Comment