


The red rocks were so beautiful, we had to stop and do the small hike to the top of the hill where there was a memorial for a fallen police officer. As we were hiking up, we heard several rattle snakes in the bushes. The kids were completely freaked out, so we took a few pictures and then ran back to our car. By the way, the sign in the previous post says, "Watch for Sheep". The sidewalk in this post is where we walked to the memorial and heard the rattlers.
I didn't get any pictures, but the girls and I hung out with Ashley and Bryan last night. I had to show a house out in clinton, but Ashley was down at Greg's house for the weekend so I dropped the girls off there (the boys were home playing Star Wars Lego on the PS2). Ashley and Bryan took Aly and Megan out for ice cream at the local mom and pops place where I met up with them after I showed the house. I wish I had gotten a few pictures, but I forgot. SORRY!

No comments:
Post a Comment