Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy



Today was a rather busy day. It started off with a 4 mile run for me (I'm training for a 1/2 marathon). It was followed by Brian going to Lynda's house to help her with her roof leak problems. Then I went to the Relief Society General Conference meeting with 8 other women from our ward. On the way back, some of the ladies decided to go to Applebees for dessert. Since I hadn't seen my family all day, I took them as well. Aly was at Jennika's (as usual) and Meg was with her dad again. I think I mentioned before that the girls are too cool to hang out with their parents. Now I'm up waiting for a call back from Grandma Lynda because Grandma Debbie is at the hospital and Brian may have to give her a blessing. I hope all turns out ok with her.


I didn't get any pictures, but we had a family dinner for Corben's birthday (which is on Tuesday) last night at the Ogden Pizzaria. Mom, Bob, Ashley, Bryan, Matthew, Aunt Barbara, Michael and Melanee were there as well as all 6 of my family. It was a good time except for Brian (my husband) getting onto the topic of politics. Can't believe Corben is going to be 4. I guess I don't really have any babies anymore.

No comments: