

Every other week, we go on a double date with our neighbors/friends the Tarr's. This week, I got to plan our date so I picked hiking. We went up this trail that started in Layton by the Surf-n-Swim sign off of Hwy 89. It was a hard hike for me since I'm completely not in shape and haven't hiked since I was 14 (with Brian who had to carry me up the mountain). It was beautiful once we reached the top. There was a waterfall and a panoramic view of the canyon. We didn't have much time to stop since we needed to get down before it got dark, so we stopped only briefly so I could take a picture of Brian by the waterfall and then headed back down.

3 comments:
Utah is so pretty...if only there weren't so many Mormons...;)V
Well, it is zion after all.
Your photos are great. It must be beautiful up there. I would love to make that hike some day.
Post a Comment