Corben was diagnosed with asthma today. Apparently all that illness and difficulty breathing isn't normal. Who knew? One of these days all my kids will be diagnosed with all their various ailments and I'll get some sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It's so cute, we have our very own little Corben Potter. :) Hopefully he doesn't have some a powerful dark wizard looking for him....:)
How could any dark wizard go after a boy as cute as Corben? Impossible.
Hey as a child, Harry was adorable, but I think we can all agree that the adorable gene did not follow him into manhood.
I'm not saying Harry deserved to be hunted down for having the bad taste to be unattractive, I'm merely saying maybe Voldemort would have felt less compelled to finish him off if he had big, sad, adorable eyes like say, Puss in Boots from Shrek. Who could kill that kitty?
LMAO....That was hilarious. You are one silly Mommy! :)
There for? Are we tired?
I had to take insulin from this.
Oye gevalt! What cute glasses!
Post a Comment