Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last Day/Disneyland day 3
















Our last day in CA was Friday (Halloween). We slept in a little, then went to the pool and had a nice big breakfast. When we did finally head over it was 3 or so. We saw the mainstreet parade and then went to ride all of our favorite rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Matterhorn, Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, etc. We stayed for the fireworks, bought the boys some ears and really just enjoyed our last day there. I am here to tell you that Disneyland is NOT the happiest place on earth though. The girls couldn't see the fireworks very well because of the crowds and they both threw a tantrum about it and we ended up carrying Corben most of the time because he was tired and wanted to go back to the condo.
Our original plan was to stay over in Vegas on the way back, but after the first stop there we decided to skip it. So as I'm writing this I'm sitting at home-glad to be back. Now that the obligatory Disneyland trip is out of the way, maybe we can plan something more up my alley like a trip to the beach!

1 comment:

About the Two Of Us said...

Hey, I loved coming here! Hey mom!
This is megs!