Tonight we carved pumpkins for Halloween. We won't be home on Halloween, but the kids wanted to anyway. I got so much crap last time we took pics of the pumpkins since we used stencils that I thought we'd do a few without stencils this time. Brian carved his off of a picture he drew for himself, mine isn't done yet since I was busy helping the kids, Aly drew her own picture of a cat on a pumpkin outline, Megan's was a stencil of an owl (also not done yet), I drew Marc's batman symbol and Corben's I did from a stencil of a raccoon on a pumpkin. I'll get the pics of Megan's and mine up when they're done.
When we were done carving for the night, the kids wanted hot chocolate, so Brian and I were busy getting that when it happened... The hanged man from Brian's tree was ripped right off the pumpkin. Corben was the prime suspect who later admitted to the defacing under tough questioning. Good thing we got a picture of the pumpkin before it was edited. I guess Corben thought a tree with a gravestone was scary enough :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment