


I realized I hadn't put much up about Megan lately, so I thought I would devote a post to her. Megan is in the 4th grade this year and is doing well. She is the "Hermione Granger" in her class (i.e. pick me, pick me, I know the answer) and so we are applying for the Spectrum Program which is for the gifted and talented kids. She is doing pretty well as far as her health is concerned. We're taking her back to the doctor on Oct. 7th and we hope that she is doing as well if not better than last time. If not they'll probably want to check her into the hospital since it's been a year since she was there.
She's excited about our trip to Disneyland coming up in a few weeks. Love you Megan! Here are a few pictures I've snapped of Megan...

No comments:
Post a Comment