


We were out of town for a few days so our neighbor girl was taking care of our animals. Mojo got out the first day and apparently got hit by a car :0( His shoulder blade is broken and he's pretty cut up around his face and ear but he's expected to make a full recovery. What is with my animals and cars? Now the cat wants out all the time which I don't get since you'd think he'd associate outside with the car that hit him, but he doesn't so for about 1 hour every night he sits at the door crying to go out. Dumb cat!
Oh and the greatest part was the vet told me I needed to soak his back paws that were torn up 10-15 min a day. I laughed out loud since I don't know if you've ever tried to hold a cat down for 10 minutes let alone hold it in water, but I'm thinking this guy had a death wish for me! :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment