Sunday, August 23, 2009

GE Work Party (part 1)




So after Ashley's baptism on Sat. Aug 20, we went out to a park in SLC for a work party. We had Subway sandwiches to eat, chips, cookies, watermelon and plenty of water and punch. The idea was to eat and then start a game of softball or volleyball, but since we go to this part every year and I know just how hot it is on an August afternoon, I had this great idea to bring water balloons. We had a great time getting wet, especially the kids. They used the women's bathroom as home base where they filled up the balloons and some of them they even launched from there. Brian's coworker, Aaron was a good sport since the kids seemed preoccupied with drenching him. Then Brian's old boss, Brent, became the target. All in all, we had a fun afternoon. I only got a few pics of us under the bowery since we were busy with the water balloons.

No comments: